To be able to integrate professional competencies in the nursing role of growth oriented company as health care provider, health educator, patient’s advocator and collaborator of care in competitive world of nursing profession.
* Registered Nurse/Registered Midwife
* Skilled in Surgical-Orthopedic and Medical ward
* Skilled in Delivery Room and Intensive Maternal Unit
* Has two (2) years working experience in Government Hospitals * Intravenous Therapist trained
* Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
* Saudi Prometric Council Passer
* Computer literate
I-POSITION: Staff Nurse
Area: Delivery Room/ Intensive Maternal Unit
Name of Hospital: Zamboanga City Medical Center
Location: Zamboaga City
Duration: November 15 2011- December 31 2012
Hospital Background: Tertiary Level 4 teaching-training hospital with an authorized bed- capacity of 300 and government-owned health
1. Attends morning rounds.
2. Performs direct patient care procedures.
3. Manages and assists normal deliveries.
4. Take records and charts.
5. Conducts health teaching.
6. Assists in the preparation of patients for treatment, examination and surgery. 7. Administers medications.
8. Operates diagnostic procedures.
II- POSITION: Staff Nurse
Area: Medical and Surgical Ward/ Orthopedic Ward
Name of Hospital: Camp Navarro General Hospital
Location: Zamboanga City
Duration: October 01 2010-October 05 2011
Hospital Background: A 200-bed capacity secondary hospital at Western Mindanao Command Armed Forces of the Philippines.
1. Performs direct patient care procedure.
2. Carries out doctor’s order.
3. Observes patient’s records and reports.
4. Operates diagnostic procedures.
5. Maintains records reflecting patient condition, medication and treatment. Sets up treatment trays and prepares instrument and equipment.
College Leve l: